6460 Hwy 92 Ste 100
Acworth, GA 30102
PrimeLock MultiSurface is a quick drying, solvent-based roofing primer seals chalky surfaces such as aged asphalt, single ply or pre-painted steel. May also be used on mildly rusted metal roofs.
- Fast curing, solvent based rust protection primer, contains rust inhibitors and locks up rust.
- Penetrates into porous surfaces and provides excellent anchorage and adhesion to various substrates.
- Black primer raises surface temperature before the application of sprayed polyurethane foam.
See table on the following page.
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures and always perform an adhesion test.
- Equipment: brush, roller, spreader or 3000psi, 2gpm airless sprayer with a .017 tip. Do not leave coating in spray guns, hoses and pumps for prolonged periods.
Availability and Cost
This product is available directly from Lexis Coatings and our authorized distributors.
On pre-qualified and registered applications completed by Lexis-approved contractors, long term warranties are available. Contact Lexis Coatings for warranty information.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
Contact Lexis Coatings for technical support.
Additional product information is available from Lexis Coatings.
|Application Temperature||45°F (and rising) - 95°F. Less than 85% relative humidity|
|Clean Up||Paint Thinner|
|Coverage||0.75gal/100SF. Depending on surface porosity.|
|Density||7.3 ± 0.2 lbs/gal|
|Dry Time||Dries to touch in 1-2 hours.|
|Packaging||5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum|
|Shelf Life||3-6 months @ 40°F-90°F|
|Solids by Volume||45% ±2 %|
|Solids by Weight||73% ±2 %|